Discussing the difference between careers in France and Spain, I learnt that in the UK, you are far more likely to get fired but in 6 months time, you will have another job and you might be doing something different. The French and Spanish people told me that in their countries, you choose your career at the beginning of your worklife and that is what you stick with whereas in the UK, you might find you have several different careers.
Our most recent posts
- Some historical insights into the history of migration 29th July 2019
- Introduction to the Moving Matters Report by Karen Ang 17th July 2019
- Refugee Tales, July 2019 11th July 2019
- How I won my war by Charly Ngouh. A Book Review 29th April 2019
- Brexit and the Referendum Explained by Hannah Marshall 6th March 2019