Please see below some wonderful art from Robert Bakama, an artist from Uganda who uses traditional embroidery techniques inherited from his family with a contemporary feel. This seems to me a great example of how blending cultures creates something new and different.
Our most recent posts
- Some historical insights into the history of migration 29th July 2019
- Introduction to the Moving Matters Report by Karen Ang 17th July 2019
- Refugee Tales, July 2019 11th July 2019
- How I won my war by Charly Ngouh. A Book Review 29th April 2019
- Brexit and the Referendum Explained by Hannah Marshall 6th March 2019