Discussing the difference between careers in France and Spain, I learnt that in the UK, you are far more likely to get fired but in 6 months time, you will have another job and you might be doing something different. The French and Spanish people told me that in their countries, you choose your career at the beginning of your worklife and that is what you stick with whereas in the UK, you might find you have several different careers.
Our most recent posts
- Belonging: the importance of faith based institutions to migrants 5th December 2019
- An interview with Brighton Table Tennis Club 28th November 2019
- Resilience: the ability to bounce back and move towards your goals: an interview with Charly Ngouh 21st November 2019
- Only Connect 14th November 2019
- The Five Steps To Mental Wellbeing 7th November 2019