Please see below some wonderful art from Robert Bakama, an artist from Uganda who uses traditional embroidery techniques inherited from his family with a contemporary feel. This seems to me a great example of how blending cultures creates something new and different.
Our most recent posts
- Belonging: the importance of faith based institutions to migrants 5th December 2019
- An interview with Brighton Table Tennis Club 28th November 2019
- Resilience: the ability to bounce back and move towards your goals: an interview with Charly Ngouh 21st November 2019
- Only Connect 14th November 2019
- The Five Steps To Mental Wellbeing 7th November 2019