Please see below some wonderful art from Robert Bakama, an artist from Uganda who uses traditional embroidery techniques inherited from his family with a contemporary feel. This seems to me a great example of how blending cultures creates something new and different.
Our most recent posts
- The vital importance of social connection – an interview with TimePeace 16th January 2020
- New beginnings: Hannah’s story 9th January 2020
- End of Year Report for 2019 from TogetherintheUK 2nd January 2020
- Time for Reflection and wishing everyone well for 2020. 26th December 2019
- Making a new start – with the right support 17th December 2019