Please see below some wonderful art from Robert Bakama, an artist from Uganda who uses traditional embroidery techniques inherited from his family with a contemporary feel. This seems to me a great example of how blending cultures creates something new and different.
Our most recent posts
- Redundancy – an occupational hazard – Willem’s story. 17th October 2019
- Learning English helps you find a job: Katana’ story 4th October 2019
- Living and studying in Aberysytwyth 26th September 2019
- Year 8 and the new marking system 12th September 2019
- Reflections on the first year at secondary school 5th September 2019