Please see below some wonderful art from Robert Bakama, an artist from Uganda who uses traditional embroidery techniques inherited from his family with a contemporary feel. This seems to me a great example of how blending cultures creates something new and different.
Our most recent posts
- Parenting in another culture: wishing you a very happy Mother’s Day 21st March 2020
- A Poem to celebrate International Women’s Day 8th March 2020
- What kindness makes possible 6th March 2020
- Learning from Making Migration Work 27th February 2020
- Interview with the entrepreneur: Bayo Adelaja 13th February 2020